Friday, June 26, 2009

Praise, prayer and those eyes

I continue to thank and praise God for all he has done for Jensen. There has been a great team of dedicated caring individuals and angels that He has used for His marvelous work in Jensen.

I especially want to give thanks to all the people that have been praying and continue to pray for Jensen. I keep hearing new stories about people that have been praying. The testimony of Dan who commented a couple of blogs back, demonstrates the dedicated prayers of so many people that have been praying selflessly, simply because the love of God dwells in them. I know of a church in Nairobi Kenya that has been praying for him. I have heard reports from quite a few people that report their Sunday school classes have been praying for him. The west coast, to the east coast, to the gulf coast, I get reports of people following this blog to pray. I had no idea how far this blog would spread, it just goes layer after layer deep. God has heard every prayer of every saint, and Jensen has been touched by the finger of God. Praise Him!

I will keep posting pictures for you all, not only because I think he is so cute, but there is just something special about him, and I want to share that with you. I don't mean special in that he is better than other children, but special in the way he was chosen to give glory to God. Those eyes...did you know that Darwin said in his book "Origin of the Species", that he could not imagine how evolution would have developed eyes? That is one of the few things Darwin had right!

"The eye is the jewel of the body."
Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862) American naturalist, poet and philosopher.

No comments: