Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mr. Jensen caught something


This picture was taken yesterday, but Jensen is not smiling this evening. He came down with something and has a fever. They took him to Riley emergency room, and due to his fever, they have been testing him and wanted to keep him overnight for observation. This is the first time he has been sick per say. I would venture to say it's rare for a five month old to go this long without getting something. Of course he was insulated somewhat in the hospital from bugs. We will see how it goes, I am glad he is at Riley though.
You all know what to do...pray, pray, pray. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear little Jensen,
Weewa loves you so much. I pray the angels watch over you tonight and that God will touch you and make you feel better so you can come home. Sleep well, hugs and kisses "special" one. xoxoxo

from Wanda, Jensen's grandma