Monday, May 4, 2009

He Smiles!

Dad was holding me yesterday, and I smiled at him. I've been so sleepy lately. I woke up and felt good. I just looked at daddy and felt like smiling. It wasn't that little smile I give after I pass a little gas. No, this was a big one. I see my mommy and daddy smile big and I wanted to do it too. I liked it so much, I'm going to do it the rest of my life!

Jensen

3 comments:

jenn said...

Awwww so sweet. We love you Mr. Jensen.

Anonymous said...

I hope Jensen's recovery continues well. We'll also pray the swine flu stuff subsides so you can get back to visit. They did the same thing here at children's about a week ago so Vickie and I are switching off since Carlee can't visit.

We'll keep praying for more of those Smiles!
Jim

Anonymous said...

This is all such good news. I am so glad that baby Jensen feels good enough to smile! Tell Anna and Jeff to hang in there...God is more than able! Sending lots of praises for healing for both Jensen and Vince.

Love,
Sandi