
What does a crab apple tree have to do with Jensen? Well, today Wanda and I were in our backyard, and I looked up at this tree and remembered last summer I climbed it with my lopper pole, and trimmed it. It is such a good climbing tree. Anyway, I remarked that it would be great if Jensen would be able to climb that tree when he is about 9 or 10 years old. As a matter of fact that was my prayer for him today, which basically would mean that his heart wouldn't be much of a restriction on his activities. I am always asking the Lord for more.
I just talked to Jeff on the phone as I was writing this. Jeff asked me if I wanted to talk to Jensen too, since he was awake and talking to daddy. He is doing good, except he does have another prayer need (besides tree climbing), and that is an infection where they took the PICC line out. The PICC is a IV line in his arm that goes into a vein all the way to his heart, for giving medicine or in Jensen's case, taking blood samples. I guess it was getting infected where it went in, so they took it out yesterday.
The boiler went out at the hospital yesterday and it got real cold last night. Jeff was estimating about 60. He said it is fixed now though. It is very likely that Jensen will go home this week. I'll let you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment