
I told you I would talk about this yesterday; and my plan was to post last night, but our power went out. Well, you see his feeding tube in the picture; he was just fed and all of a sudden he belched. Amazingly enough, his stomach contents shot out the tube (cannon) and went 4' high between Wanda and I, over the bed rail, onto the floor! We all jumped, but at least it missed us. Not a drop hit the bed.
Jensen had an echo of his heart yesterday, and they said it all looked good. Both sides of his heart are functioning as expected. He continues to bottle feed well. They did talk about him coming home Friday. More details yet today on that I am sure.
2 comments:
GOD IS GREAT!!!!!
I can't get over the change in him, he's got great color, his eyes are alert and attentive, and he seems bigger. Every picture brings out a 'praise God' or a 'thank you Jesus!!'
Post a Comment