As the photographer, I was blessed to be able to see Jensen and his entourage of doctors and nurses. Jensen is in a drug induced sleep, and doing well. The ECMO machine is in the foreground of the first picture. It circulates, oxygenates, and heats his blood. His chest is closed for now, but his sternum (breast bone) is still separated. They will probably go back in within the week to check things out, and clean up some. After they know they are finished, they will wire the bones back together. I pray love, peace, gentleness over our little guy. Just as the Spirit hovered over the face of the earth in Genesis, He is hovering over Jensen tonight.






5 comments:
Praise be to God the surgery went. I pray that while little Jensen is recuperating, that angels are watching over him. That he will feel the mighty presence of God within his heart, mind, soul, and Spirit. My own revised version of
2 Timothy 1:3 Jensen, I thank God for you. He is the God I serve with a clear conscience, just as my ancestors did. Night and day I constantly remember you in my prayers. Love, Karen
Mr. Jensen the strength that God has given you amazes me. I can only imagine the plans God has in store for you.
We love you,
Aunt Jenni
Weewa loves you so much precious Jensen. xoxo
We are continuing to lift up prayers for you Jensen! May God's hand be upon you as you recover from your surgery.
Hitchcock Family
Jensen, Dan and Nancy Sweeney, along with other neighbors and Brookville Road Community Church are all praying for you, your family, Dr Brown and the entire medical team you have. May God watch over you, and continue to show His Miracles Powers through you. May He comfort your family and continue guiding your medical team with skill and wisdom.
Post a Comment