Tuesday, April 28, 2009
More Lord!
I just talked to Anna and tomorrow morning they are going to go back in his chest and wire the bones shut. That is because they think they are done in there! He is off the NO that I just talked about. They are also planning to wean him off the ventilator tomorrow after the operation to close him up. The bleeding into his drain tubes is way way down. It seems the left ventricle is pumping OK now too. His oxygen saturation is 95 to 100% which is normal. Heart rate is in the low 100,s and the respirator is set on 20 per minute, but he gets in some of his own sometimes up to 24. Jensen is also off of the paralytic medicine. All in all great news today. For those of you who know me well, I am going to use my favorite line; "More Lord".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for the update. Praise God!
Good news. Praise the Lord.
Sandi
So great to hear! We're pulling and praying hard for you all here.
Martha
Post a Comment