Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Once again Mr. Jensen is off of the ventilator. That is a hard thing for him, so I am glad that is over. There is really no solid word to pass on right now. Many times the doctors meet on Friday it seems, so we may know more then.

Jensen did get a small blood transfusion today. He also has an IV in each foot this time. We continue to pray for him, as we know you do also. Thank you all for standing with us in this difficult time. We know so many of you put your trust in the Lord as we do. The Lord often works through his vessels; it's been said we are his hands and feet. I give thanks for the dedicated staff at Riley. I even appreciate the janitor, Calvin, he is so nice and pleasant. Just a bit of trivia about Calvin, he had a child at Riley at one time, and now he works there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us updated.

Love,
aunt jenni