Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Last surgery for now.

Jensen's surgery today to wire his sternum back together was successful. He is going to be on the ventilator for a couple more days. That is all I have for today.

2 comments:

Kelsie said...

Hello Reillys! It's Kelsie from The Space. Jessica gave me this website today and I had to pay a visit! It's encouraging to see all of these progressive updates. I love the name Jensen and if he just doesn't look like his mother! So, here's to Jensen! He's caught another fan. Hope to see you soon!

Unknown said...

Hey Eb and Wanda,
Just wanted you to know you were missed last Sunday and that we are praying for you all. Please tell Anna and Jeff that even though we don't know them they are in our thoughts and prayers. Lord Bless you all with strength and grace and you travel this difficult road.
Sincerely,
Kevin and Julie