Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Daddy-O




Riley Hospital sure takes care of it's kids, they put a toy in for Jensen today. He weighed in at a healthy 7 pounds, with steadier vital signs. I believe they are planning on moving him to a different department when a bed frees up. Then maybe the visiting policy for his sister may be lifted.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Live this image of Jeff holding his son! Praise God!

Jenn said...

I love these photos! Praise God for His miracles!

Anonymous said...

Praise God the mighty Physician for Jensens continued progress. He looks great, and so does Jeff : )

Anonymous said...

Hi all! Daniel and I have been keeping you in our thoughts and prayers! He is adorable. I will keep praying for his strength and all of yours as well.


Nichole Winter

Anonymous said...

Thank you Eb for this wonderful website so we can keep up on Jensen and the family. Praise God for all of His blessings and His healing powers! Love you, Janine and Mike Swan