
I'm feeling pretty good today. I heard them say I was up to 7lbs, 8ozs today. I thought no big deal, I just want some milk. They thought I was sleeping but I also heard them say the blue coats were coming for me tomorrow. I don't mind; an xray of my belly doesn't hurt. I know everybody will be glad to see what's going on inside my tummy. They will be glad to know my Father has been taking care of my infection. I can hear them now "Praise the Lord, Hallelujah"; that's cool dude. It makes me want to raise my hands and give Father glory too.
My mommy said "This is what boys should look like in a white tee shirt, he is so cute" no lie; that's exactly what she said. It's okay for mommy to say that, but it wouldn't be right for me to toot my own horn. I got a cool dad too, he's been talking and whispering to me, only it's personal.
Oh, and by the way my great grandfather George Reilly had a heart cath today. I sure know what that is like! I heard his cath went a little better than mine; he got a stent and I didn't. I am glad for my Pa Pa, he is going to feel much better now. Do me a favor, and pray that I get well and can go home soon. When you pray for me, I feel sooo loved!
Love you back, Jensen
1 comment:
Praying for you little dude!!
xoxo
aunt jenni
Post a Comment