Jensen had another episode of low oxygen saturation Saturday night. I think these episodes are precipitated by either crying or spitting up. Each time they have one of these saturation issues, hospital policy requires 5 more days before he can go home. They did change his feeding regimen to be on a slow drip into his stomach.
Jeff has a sore throat so it's his turn to stay away. It seems like everyone has gotten a cold around here now except for me. I wish I had more good news for everyone. I just remembered that they are changing the dose of his heart medicine. Anyway, pray for some really really good news, we are due.
I still give glory to the Lord for Jensen, he is beautiful, and he has so much potential, we can not even imagine what he will do someday. We can trust the Lord for his well being.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment