Tuesday, March 31, 2009

No More Central Line

Today Jensen had his central line removed. The doctors determined it was time for it to be removed because of blood clots forming and for an infection not to set in.
He has been put on a new heart medicine. We are not really sure what it is suppose to do. Hopefully we will know more tomorrow. Jeff has not been at the hospital for two days now because he has been sick. Anna was at the hospital all day so Jessica and I took the kids to this place where the kids could run and climb on all sorts of fun things. Sophia had a great time with her cousins. Jensen is being a real trooper, don't you think ? His Mommy, Daddy and big sister are the best too !

2 comments:

shawsi said...

Hi Steve and Wanda,
I just read all of this, some of it again. What an amazing journey! By now, I am sure Riley seems like your second home. You will face that day when Jensen can go home with mixed emotions. I hope it comes really soon for you. God definitely has his hand in this. It is written all over it. People are praying in this end of the state, as well as our family. We love you guys. God is so good and time will only tell what He has in store for him. Blessings to you all. We will keep praying.

shawsi said...

Oops...shawsi is your cousin, Sandi. Sorry.