Saturday, February 21, 2009

Family time



Jensen is stirring somewhat as they lighten up the narcotics. They are in the process of weaning him from the respirator. That is a delicate balance; they have to have him less sedated, then he becomes aware of the tube in his throat. It has to be done though. Sophia visted Jensen today as you can see in the picture. Her picture didn't turn out the best, so I have another one of her playing doctor with her baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous family! You all remain in our thoughts and prayers. God Bless, Scott & Jamie Simpson (Lantz)

Anonymous said...

We are continually praying for everyone. Jensen looks adorable, I want to hold him! Love the picture of Sophia with one of her babies. Give everyone a big hug from Aunt Karen. Answer me when I call to you, O my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress, be merciful to me and hear my prayer. Psalm 4:1 Let it be so Lord. AMEN