Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Moved back to NICU

Jensen improved enough today to be moved back to NICU. Big sister was able to touch him before he was moved. Once Jensen is moved to NICU Sophia cannot see him.
His heartrate was much better today. I actually saw him moving quite a bit today.
What a wonderful thing to see. They changed his NG tube and he did not like that.
I saw the incision from his latest surgery and it was bigger than I expected, also it is on his side but toward his back. Jeff spent the night with him since he won't be able to stay with him in the NICU. Hopefully within a couple days Jensen will be taking nutrition through his mouth. He doesn't know how to do this, but they said they will teach him. I am not quite sure what that invovles. Jeff and Anna are being the best parents for this little guy and for his big sister Sophia. It is exhausting for the whole family.
We thank each and every one of you for your prayers and your continued prayers.
Blessings,
Wanda and Eb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well ... Eb,

First of all ... God Bless You ! What an effort on your part to keep us all posted as to Jensen's 'Journey' ! And, I believe that at some point in time You & Jensen will take a trip down 'Memory-Lane' via this blog ... And, He will say: "Grand-Pa ... Thanks" !

"Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need" (Hebrews 4:16).

Stay Strong ... Keep the Faith ... And, Shalom ~~

Greg