Thursday, February 19, 2009

Surgery on Friday

Friday is another big day for Jensen. The doctors will be putting in a shunt to replace the ductus arteriosus. This procedure is usually done in the first six to eight weeks, but since the stent was not put in, they are doing this next. It is considered temporary, since he will eventually outgrow it. He is scheduled for 10:30 and it is supposed to be an hour and a half long. After this, Jensen won't need the respirator or the prostiglandin.

I know so many of you are praying for Jensen, and the healing angels are gathering. Remember to keep Jeff and Anna lifted up too. This is so hard for them. Please pray peace over them. God bless you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, God is so good! He is such a beautiful baby. I really do believe those angels are there watching over him. I will be in prayer during his surgery!! God bless you little Jensen!!