Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday night


As you can see Jensen is still kicking back in the nicu. The swelling has gone done in his legs. He has ity bity scabs where the multiple IV's used to be. He stirred a little as we talked to him and prayed for him, but is still sedated. His next procedure is probably going to be the first of the week. In case you are wondering what NICU (nick-u) means, it is Neonatel Intensive Care Unit. Neonatel is derived from neo which means near, and natus which is latin for born. Neonatel refers to the first 28 days of life. We love our little neonate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eb, Wanda, Jeff and Anna, I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your updates. Rhonda and I are praying for you all and little Jensen. Continue to hold fast to the faithful Word of God that is well able to deliver. Be encouraged, God hears your prayers and cries and He is working. Blessings, Bro. Doug