
Here's the latest picture of Jensen. You can't get any closer than that now can you? It just makes you want to kiss him right? Actually, the nurses don't want him disturbed too much, because he needs to rest and grow stronger. If he gets excited, his heart rate goes up and his breathing get erratic. His heart rate is varying between 150 and 190. His breathing goes between say 40 to as high as 120 per minute. The lower numbers are better. He is on some oxygen also. I am still encouraged by his progress, I just wanted to report his condition accurately so all you who love him can pray directed prayers. Please pray for Jensen's breathing and heart rate to stabilize. That stabilization is what it will take before he can go home.
Today the doctor mentioned to Jeff that his next operation would be somewhere between 6 and 10 months away. I am encouraged how far he has come so far. I actually saw him smile today. He was sucking on his pacifier too. We will just have to have patience for now as his improvements are day by day.
Keep praying for Jeff and Anna too. It is hard on them to have to split their time between Jensen, Sophia and each other. It's safe to say their world has been rocked. They are strong in the faith, and with all the prayers and encouragement, they will get through this. God bless all of you for caring, and praying.
4 comments:
Steve,
Thanks for keeping us posted out here in San Diego. We will continue to pray for his heart rate and breathing. It is great to have specifics to ask for. i am glad you got to have some time and see that smile today. Those little things are truely so precision and really are big things we we see it all in perspective.
I am looking forward to that day that Vince and Jensen get to meet and exchange their stories.
Jim
Awwww...he's so beautiful!
I can't wait to meet him.
Thanks for the update Dad. We love all of you!
We are continually praying for precious Jensen and your whole family. Thanks for keeping us updated so we know the specific needs to be praying for!
Todd, Trisha, and Elias
Uncle Eb,
Thanks for the updates. Erin and I had the opportunity to hold Jensen's hand yesteraday. He is a beautiful little guy. Jeff & Anna are very strong parents that should be an inspiration to all parents out there to never give up on your kid(s). We will continue to pray for Jensen, the rest of his family, and his doctors and nurses.
Danny & Erin Webb
Post a Comment